Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warriors Crossover

Go down 
+3
Lovino Vargas
Kiku Honda
Antonio F. Carriedo
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Warriors Crossover - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:15 pm

This has nothing to do with the RP that we're planning, but I found an old post on tumblr that was kind of amusing where I played with names for the Hetalia clan cats for a fic I never actually ended up writing:

Allyclan
Alfred- Freestar
Matthew- Mapletail
Arthur- Magiceye
Peter- Seakit
France- Roseclaw
Yao- Pandafur
Ivan- Snowpelt
Katya- Frostheart
Natasha- Icefang

Axisclan
Ludwig- Goldstar
Kiku- Silentwhisker
Gilbert- Whitewing
Antonio- Sunpurr
Roderich- Songstorm
Elizabeth- Ironswipe
Herakles- Napfall

*retreats to corner of dorkiness* /o/
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 8:50 pm

Seakit omg! *falls over in awe*
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:53 pm

My reaction: Roseclaw?! Awww how cute~~~<333 .......Frostheart? THATS SO COOL OMFG I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT *flips out unnecessarily at screen*
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 11:42 pm

I just have this image of little Roseclaw as a kitten when his name would have been "Rosekit," and all the other kits making fun of him until he brings out his claws and is like "ROSES HAVE THORNS!" *slaaaash* XD
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 11:44 pm

If you guys are interested in this RP, don't forget to fill in the little profile that I posted a few weeks ago!
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:25 am

AAAAAAAAAAH TONI DON'T LET ME FORGET JUST PUNCH ME IN THE FACE OR SOMETHING! (School and work have been murdering me x.x)
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 1:27 am

I'll do my best to remind you. XD; I've just had a lot going on myself, so I don't mind waiting until you guys are ready.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 8:41 pm

Sadly I know nothing about Warriors, and after watching 'Felidae' recently. Cats in general are giving me the hibbygebbies.
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 9:52 pm

Aww, that's too bad, Fran...*is secretly a crazy cat person* If you ever do feel like joining in, the first post in this thread has my explanation of the series in a nutshell. :3 Plus, I'm always happy to answer any questions about it!
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 pm

Okydoky~! I'll keep that in mind <3
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 5:34 pm

Same goes for me I'm afraid. I know they're these wild cats in clans(?) with word-otherword names and stuff I picked up from Kiku's and your discussion, but that's it XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Crossover   Warriors Crossover - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors Crossover
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4