Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Activity Check #8

Go down 
+13
Mathias Køhler
Emil Steillson
Lili Zwingli
Yekaterina Braginskaya
Ivan Braginski
Lovino Vargas
Arthur Kirkland
Heracles Karpusi
Antonio F. Carriedo
Alfred F Jones
Feliciano Vargas
Kiku Honda
Admin
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Activity Check #8 Empty
PostSubject: Activity Check #8   Activity Check #8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:25 am

It's that time again everyone...time for HUE's 8th Activity Check!

For those of you who have been with us for awhile, you guys know the drill.

For those that don't, here's the deal--the check runs from Sunday, August 25th and will go until Saturday, August 31st, 11:59PM EST. You will need to respond with the requirements beneath the yellow heading. If you do not check in before the end date and time, an e-mail will be sent to you. You will have until the following Wednesday to respond before your account is deleted and your character put up for grabs once more.

If you will not be able to check in during this time, please make sure you have posted an absence in the Absence Thread.

For all members who have been with us since the last Activity Check:

1. Please post up at least TWO links to RPs you have responded to or profiles you have made since our last check. You may any combination of the above (e.g. two RPs, one RP, one profile, etc.)

2. Your favourite animated (i.e. Disney, Ghibli, Dreamworks, etc.) movie~

For those who have recently joined us here on HUE:

For those who were not with us the last check/who have just joined us, please post up answers to the following:

1. One thing you like about HUE so far. (It can be anything, from the color scheme to a profile you are proud of writing.)

2. One thing you would like to see. (Again, it can be anything, from more members to a completely new AU)

3. Your favourite animated (i.e. Disney, Ghibli, Dreamworks, etc.) movie~

CHECKED IN:
(P.S. This time, Arthur will be providing your check-ins as (direct or modified) quotes from your chosen movie that pertains to your character~)
"They are calling you an egg-stealer, Alfred-san, and you don't want to know what else." (Kiku)
"Dishonour! Dishonour on you, dishonour on your pasta, dishonour on your whole family!" (Feliciano)
"But Iggyyyy. It's just my booow!" (Alfred)
"I laugh in the face of danger! Ha ha ha~" (Antonio)
"Your story's simple. Once you meet people, it's hard to forget. You just don't remember." (Heracles)
"Isn't it rather dangerous to use one's entire vocabulary in a single sentence?" (Arthur)
"Antonio, you know that little voice people have that tells them to quit when they're ahead? You don't have one!" (Lovino)
"Someday, I will be a beautiful butterfly, and then everything will be better." (Ivan)
"Well, you know how men are. They think 'No' means 'Yes' and 'Get lost' means 'Take me, I'm yours.'" (Yekaterina)
"Well you should learn to control your temper!" (Lili)
"You want me to enroll in that kindergarden and live happily ever after, huh? "Be quiet, do what you're told, take your medicine every day" and end up all shriveled like those kids!?" (Emil)
"I believe we are getting sidetracked. We need to find the DC Mini, not Norge's bikini. This requires discipline." (Mathias)
"Well, I haven't had this much excitement in 200 years." (Yao)
"It's funny how each day you wake up and never really know if it will be one that will change your life forever." (Leon)
"Just because I cannot see it doesn't mean I can't believe it!" (Anabel)
"When a woman says later, she really means not ever!" (Natalia)

HIATUS/EXCEPTIONS:
(Those on hiatus/on exception through the duration of the check that have been approved by the Admins)

Tino
Back to top Go down
https://hetaultimateensemble.rpg-board.net
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Activity Check #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #8   Activity Check #8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:48 am

*flies in on a broom*

(As always, replying to all of these whenever they are updated. Any that have been updated since last check but need replies from me are marked as such. If I've missed any, feel free to point them out ^^')
An Interesting Meeting (Closed) <- waiting on a reply
All Over the Eastern Teas <- waiting on a reply
Beautiful Strangers (Closed) <- need to reply to this, and working on it ^^
Drained (REBOOT Open) <- will reply to this one soon!
Drink with Me (Open) <- need to reply
Early Morning Drawing (Open)
Early on the Job (Open) <- waiting on a reply
Haru no Hana (Open) <- Waiting on a reply
Independent Study (Closed) <- Need to reply
Intrigue (Closed) <- Working on a reply
Moving Into the Dorm (Open) <- Waiting on Moreen's reply specifically, but will reply soon
Sugar and Cinnamon (Open) <- need to reply to this
Utterly Upstanding Drunk Gentleman! (Closed) <- waiting for a reply

Hm...favorite animated movie? Oh man that's tough! Hetalia: Paint it White comes to mind right now Uh...Kiki's Delivery Service (mmyep, that's what I'm going with right now!)

((For anyone that wanted to plot with Kiku and that hasn't gotten a response from me in awhile, feel free to jump on Kiku's plotting threads and poke me there...since I'm working slowly through the PMs in my box as well ^^'))

*flies off to a party*
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Activity Check #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #8   Activity Check #8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:55 am

*drives in on his Vespa* I HOPE I'M NOT LATE!

A Brief Reunion (Closed) <- waiting on a reply
Curious (Open) <- waiting on a reply
Enough Time for Two (Closed) <- still waiting on a reply...x.x
Mission: Sunset Patrol (Open) <- waiting on a reply
Serving a Smile (Closed) <- just replied to this!
Settling In (Closed) <- Waiting on a reply...x.x
Speedy Delivery (Closed) <- waiting on a reply x.x
The Candle Road Inn (Open) <- Just replied to this!

(Some of the RPs above haven't been updated except by me. I didn't include the Cafe Sabroso since it hasn't been updated in awhile...x.x

I also am in the works with Emil to start a RP in Eternal Darkness...but my schedule hasn't allowed me to settle down and plot properly *sobs* I'll also be joining more RPs in the World Academy section, once things get going. And as always, I'm up for more RPing with you guys and thank you for your patience with me as I work through replies! ^^)

ANIMATED FILM: Mulan~! (Good luck coming up with something for Feli from this, Arthur <3)

*zooms off*
Back to top Go down
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

Activity Check #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #8   Activity Check #8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:10 am

Rps updated

Sugar and Cinnamon

Beautiful strangers

I have a few more but they haven't been updated yet. I'm still waiting for a response before I can update them. These are the only two I have been able to update recently. I hope that's ok ;~;

My fav animation would have to be funny enough  Brave sure it could have a better plot and stuff but I liked the fact it was scottish XD
Back to top Go down
http://worldscarousel.forumotion.com/
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Activity Check #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #8   Activity Check #8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:45 pm

Crossroads

Meeting with a Wolf

My childhood self would be proud to say that it's still The Lion King.
Back to top Go down
Heracles Karpusi

Heracles Karpusi

Activity Check #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #8   Activity Check #8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:50 pm

1. One thing you like about HUE so far. (It can be anything, from the color scheme to a profile you are proud of writing.)

I like the different choices of worlds you can rp in.

2. One thing you would like to see. (Again, it can be anything, from more members to a completely new AU)

I would like to see what new world will be created and to rp with the other members on this fourm.

3. Your favourite animated (i.e. Disney, Ghibli, Dreamworks, etc.) movie~

Favorite move, that is hard because I love all the Ghibli moves and I like Disney movies. But If I have to pick one movie I would pick Spirited Away.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

Activity Check #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #8   Activity Check #8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 10:15 pm

Goodness me, is it that time again? Where does the time go?

Ah, my two most recent replies have been in:
Waltz of Fangs
and
Intrigue

My sincerest apologies for the lack of activity this past month; August was busy for me u_u.

And, hmm... My favourite animated movie.... Wow, that's a tough one. Ah, I suppose I'll have to go with Oliver and Company~
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Activity Check #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #8   Activity Check #8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 11:13 pm

Kiku, Feli, Alfred, Toni, Heracles, and Arthur, you all are checked in~!
Back to top Go down
https://hetaultimateensemble.rpg-board.net
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

Activity Check #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #8   Activity Check #8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 7:43 pm

Early Morning Drawing (Open)
The Candle Road Inn (Open)

Many many apologies for being snail-slow in terms of replies as of late! Hard to pick a favorite movie... but I really like the Road to El Dorado!

Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

Activity Check #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #8   Activity Check #8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 2:53 am

1. What i like about HUE is how friendly everyone seems, especially the admins. Also lol I do like the color scheme. XD

2. One thing I would like to see is maybe like a cross roleplay AU of Hetalia/Soul Eater.

3. My favorite animated movie is probably A Bug's Life.
Back to top Go down
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

Activity Check #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #8   Activity Check #8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 6:35 pm

Revelations - Natalia (closed RP)

Drink With Me (Open)

Sugar and Cinnamon (Open)

PARTY (Open)

Favourite Animated Film? God, that would be like asking a cat lady which of her 500 cats is her favourite. Ummm...AT THIS VERY MOMENT. IT IS UMMM.........I DON'T KNOW! HERCULES?  BEAUTY AND THE BEAST?  *ten hours later* RAPUNZEL? TOY STORY 3?

Last edited by Yekaterina Braginskaya on Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Activity Check #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #8   Activity Check #8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 2:56 am

The Candle Road Inn (Open)
Sugar and Cinnamon (Open)

My answer is about the same as Yekaterina's XD But the movies I watch the most of the ones we have at home are Nightmare Before Christmas and Beauty and the Beast. Nightmare Before Christmas is stop-motion, and I think I watch Beauty and the Beast a bit more often anyway, so that's probably it.

Also:
1. May I just say that quote fits Arthur perfectly XD
2. Due to my headcanon that he's a master archer (British longbowmen and all), I'm imagining the reason Arthur is taking Alfred's bow away is that he's using it wrong and doesn't "deserve to have such a fine-crafted bow".
3. I'm imagining Feli reacting to that quote like a puppy getting scolded XD
Back to top Go down
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

Activity Check #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #8   Activity Check #8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:25 am

https://hetaultimateensemble.rpg-board.net/t279p15-night-s-whispers-open#4261
https://hetaultimateensemble.rpg-board.net/t255p15-stained-glass-peace-closed#4128

This is a real tough question. XD But off the top off my head, I'd have to say I've got a real soft spot for Akira.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

Activity Check #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #8   Activity Check #8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:52 pm

Lovi, Ivan, Katya, Lili, and Emil, you are all checked in!
Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler

Mathias Køhler

Activity Check #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #8   Activity Check #8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

Activity Check #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #8   Activity Check #8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 4:31 am

I'm here!

Night of the Raid

How to Deal

Another hard question...I have to say my favorite animated movie is between Pocahontas and Tangled
Back to top Go down
Leon Banjora

Leon Banjora

Activity Check #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #8   Activity Check #8 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 12:14 pm

Sugar and Cinnamon

Drained [Reboot]

And idk Im not good at picking favourites..lets just say.. Arietty.
Back to top Go down
Anabel Peeters

Anabel Peeters

Activity Check #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #8   Activity Check #8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:20 am

Chance Encounters (closed)

The Candle Road Inn (open)

Favorite animated movie: Nightmare Before Christmas
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovskaya

Natalia Arlovskaya

Activity Check #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #8   Activity Check #8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:02 am

Revelation (closed)

World Academy Character Profile

Favorite movie: Princess and the Frog
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

Activity Check #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #8   Activity Check #8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:32 am

And with that, our 8th Activity Check is now closed! Those who posted up there, or are on hiatus, you are checked in~

Thank you to everyone who popped in, and please continue to have lots of fun here on HUE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Activity Check #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #8   Activity Check #8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activity Check #8
Page 1 of 1