Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia: Ultimate Ensemble

A collection of Hetalia AU Roleplays

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Activity Check #5

Go down 
+13
Roderich Edelstein
Lukas Bondevik
Emil Steillson
Mathias Køhler
Wang Yao
Leon Banjora
Arthur Kirkland
Lili Zwingli
Antonio F. Carriedo
Lovino Vargas
Alfred F Jones
Kiku Honda
Admin
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Activity Check #5 Empty
PostSubject: Activity Check #5   Activity Check #5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 3:41 pm

HELLO BEAUTIFUL WORLD~! It's that time again, time for Activity Check #5!

If you've been with us since the last activity check, this'll seem really familiar! Just follow the guidelines below and check in before the end!

For those that haven't been with us for one of these before, here's the deal--the check runs from Sunday, May 12th and will be open until Sunday, May 18th, 11:59PM EST. You'll have that entire week to check in with the requirements (specified below). If you do not check in, an e-mail will be sent to you, and you will have until the following Wednesday to respond before your account is deleted and your character put up for grabs once more.

If you will not be able to check in during this time, please make sure you have posted an absence in the Absence Thread.

For all members who have been with us since the last Activity Check (#4):

1. Please post up at least TWO links to RPs you have responded to or profiles you have made since our last check. You may any combination of the above (e.g. two RPs, one RP and one profile, etc.)

2. The title to a song you happen to like~! (along with the band name/artist) The song doesn't have to be a character-appropriate song...unless you want it to be!

For those who have recently joined us

For those who were not with us the last check/who have just joined us, please post up answers to the following:

1. One thing you like about HUE so far. (It can be anything, from the color scheme to a profile you are proud of writing.)

2. One thing you would like to see. (Again, it can be anything, from more members to a completely new AU)

3. The title to a song you happen to like~! (along with the band name/artist) The song doesn't have to be a character-appropriate song...unless you want it to be!

CHECKED IN:
((This time, all of the names are YOUR guys fault and Kiku's, and are interesting lyrics from the song that caught Keek's attention, used as a link to a youtube version of the song if you happen to be curious *coughIVAN'SISAPPROPRIATEcough*))

"We had to learn how to bend, without the world caving in~" (Kiku)
"Cut me down, but it's you who have further to fall~" (Alfred)
((Chose this one...'cause the cover is really pretty))
"Though the truth may vary, this ship will carry our bodies safe to shore~" (Lovino)
"It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, 'cause everything is never as it seems~" (Antonio)
"Edward 3rd was a chivalry nerd~" (Lili)
"Now don't you understand, that I'm never changing who I am~" (Arthur)
"Now everything you own is falling from the sky in pieces, so watch them fall with you, in slow motion~" (Yao)
"I'm from a land called secret Estonia~" (Mathias)
"Would you mind a reflecting sign, just let it shine within your mind~" (Emil)
"No ship should go down without her captain." (Leon)
"There's a ghost in my mouth and it talks in my sleep~" (Lukas)
"All systems go, the sun hasn't died, deep in my bones, straight from inside~" (Ludwig)
"It had me thinking, one should never forget, that there are wonders we haven't seen yet~" (Roderich)
"I keep climbing, gonna keep fighting until I make it to the other side of down~" (Feliciano)
"Quand tu sais plus qui c'est qui ment~" (Yekaterina)
"Now all I want to know is how to go, I've tasted blood and I want more~" (Natalia)
"He stared at me and I felt a change. Time meant nothing, never would again~" (Anabel)

MUSICAL HIBERNATION
((Those on hiatus...and they are getting their songs/lyrics picked by Keeks so BEWARE))

"Drinking is good for you~" (Ivan)
Back to top Go down
https://hetaultimateensemble.rpg-board.net
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Activity Check #5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #5   Activity Check #5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:38 am

*tumbles out from the trauma corner*

(Working on replies to all of these...but I believe even since last check all of them have been updated ^^')
All Over the Eastern Teas (Closed)
Beautiful Strangers (Closed)
Curiosity (Closed)
Early Morning Drawing (Open)
Early on the Job (Open)
Fascination (Open)
Haru no Hana (Open)
Independent Study (Closed)
Random Happenstance (Open)
Stained Glass Peace (Closed; humans only RP)
Secret Meeting of the Boys' Love Alliance (Closed)
Sugar and Cinnamon (Open)

((For anyone that wanted to plot with Kiku and that hasn't gotten a response from me in awhile, feel free to jump on Kiku's plotting threads and poke me there...since I'm working slowly through the PMs in my box as well ^^'))

AND MY FAVORITE SONG: Hm...(Why do I always pick questions I FIND HARD TO ANSWER? O_O)

I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz (specifically, this video whenever I think of the song, but the soooong!)

*resumes emoting in the trauma corner*
Back to top Go down
http://ask-au-kiku.tumblr.com/
Alfred F Jones

Alfred F Jones

Activity Check #5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #5   Activity Check #5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:40 am

The Hero checkin in

Rps ~

Early on the job

AND

Feeling lonely

If it seems that my posts have not been that recent its only because I've been waiting for others to actually reply so yea ;~;

My fav song

hm.. Is it bad to say I don't have one? I tend to just pick whatever I like the sound and beat but I don't exactly have a fav one. ( Doesn't actually bother with music in general ) If it was games I would have tons to say.
Back to top Go down
http://worldscarousel.forumotion.com/
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

Activity Check #5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #5   Activity Check #5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 4:03 am

#1: New Faces (Closed)
#2: Candle Road Inn (Open)

Favorite song... Hmm... hard to pick... I guess...
Little Talks - Of Monsters and Men?

*hugs Kiku*
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Activity Check #5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #5   Activity Check #5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:06 am

Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Activity Check #5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #5   Activity Check #5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 4:42 pm

Well, there's The Candle Road Inn and New Year, New Students. I'm also almost finished with the reply to Random Happenstance, Kiku, so if I don't get too lazy again you can expect it tomorrow.

As for my favourite song, that's a toughie, and I don't know if I have a favourite above all other songs, but I know ONE of my favourite. A bit odd of a choice maybe, but I like it. The Kings and Queens song from the sketch show Horrible Histories. Catchy AND educating, what more could a history geek ask for~?
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Activity Check #5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #5   Activity Check #5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:56 pm

*high fives Lili* Horrible Histories is horribly addicting. XD
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Activity Check #5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #5   Activity Check #5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:37 pm

Got you guys all checked in, including lyrics and links ^^
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

Activity Check #5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #5   Activity Check #5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:05 pm

Well well, it seems we've got another one of these. Hope I'm not too terribly late for this event.

Here are the two most recent RPs I've posted in:
~Haru no Hana
~Fascination

As to the song... Hmm... Well, I haven't got much of a favourite.... But I'll give you "It's Time" by Imagine Dragons~ I've been listening to that a lot lately and it gives me so many xverse!Arthur feels.
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Activity Check #5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #5   Activity Check #5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:41 am

*late reply*

Indeed it is! *high-fives Toni* I just wish we had BBC in Sweden so I could watch it on TV instead of Youtube.
Back to top Go down
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

Activity Check #5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #5   Activity Check #5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:18 am

Aww, yeah, I end up watching it on YouTube in the States too. It works, though! I like having little marathons. XD
Back to top Go down
Lili Zwingli

Lili Zwingli

Activity Check #5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #5   Activity Check #5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:32 am

Why does the song give you X-verse!Arthur feels? *curious*
Back to top Go down
Leon Banjora

Leon Banjora

Activity Check #5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #5   Activity Check #5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:22 pm

One of themonesmim in hasnt beennrepliedmto in awhile, i think i was the last. Aolges for typingon ipadmwith ezcema
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

Activity Check #5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #5   Activity Check #5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:36 pm

@Lili: Because I imagine it as a sort of soundtrack to Arthur's backstory, the first verse is him first coming to NYC and deciding to not go to the School ("Packing my bags and giving the Academy a rain check"), and 'growing' as Mum, Punksy, and the rest emerge ("I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit I'm just the same as I was"). And the second verse is while he's living on the streets ("The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell", "'Cause after all, this city never sleeps at night") and eventually moving up to where he can actually have a home and sort of resolving that he's okay with who he is and that he can use his mutation to his advantage and have a comfortable life ("Now don't you understand, that I'm never changing who I am.").

Eventually I would like to do a sort of lyric comic for it~ ^^'
Back to top Go down
http://ask-punk-arthur-kirkland.tumblr.com
Wang Yao

Wang Yao

Activity Check #5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #5   Activity Check #5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:59 pm

Its so nice to be back! :3

All Over the Eastern Teas

How to Deal

A favorite song...? Gah...was harder than it should have been. ^^;;; But anyway please enjoy some Ellie Goulding!

Explosions - Ellie Goulding
Back to top Go down
Mathias Køhler

Mathias Køhler

Activity Check #5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #5   Activity Check #5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:41 pm

Positive first impressions

Turned

Creepshow by Kerli

Wink
Back to top Go down
Emil Steillson

Emil Steillson

Activity Check #5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #5   Activity Check #5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:56 am

Back to top Go down
Leon Banjora

Leon Banjora

Activity Check #5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #5   Activity Check #5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:47 am

Sorry about the previous post. Ipad really hates me typing.

Early Morning Drawing

This is my only other one but no one's replied to it. I'm also in the vampire one but no ones replied to that either. Im going to post in the perhaps join in an xmen thread tommorow.

New Beginnings.

As for songs, having seen Star Trek Into Darkness and then searching for the soundtrack Im in love with London Calling and
Ode To Harrison.
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

Activity Check #5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #5   Activity Check #5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:25 am

Sorry i've been so slow -buried under cosplay work-

bloodlines

Positive first impression

song: I not calling you a liar by Florance + the machince
Back to top Go down

Activity Check #5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #5   Activity Check #5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:36 pm

1. Just one? But there's a lot here that I like from the warm fuzzy inhabitants to the fun filled AUs.

2. I heard that there's some idea floating around about a theme song.

3. Uh oh, choosing is hard. But I guess right now I'm obsessed with Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. I must have played it 1297523 times now. It's just so badass.
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

Activity Check #5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #5   Activity Check #5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:32 am

I still don't have a rp open but I'm not new anymore so, I don't know, what I dooo? *runs in circles*

And my fav music today (It changes everyday lol) is M.A.G.I.C. by The Sound of Arrows
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Admin
Kiku Honda

Activity Check #5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #5   Activity Check #5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:14 am

Arthur, Toni, Yao, Mathias, Emil, Leon, Lukas, Ludwig, and Roderich...my sincerest apologies for the long wait, but of course you guys are all checked in <3
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

Activity Check #5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #5   Activity Check #5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:28 am

*stumbles in, waving a white flag* PLEASE DON'T HURT ME FOR BEING SO LAAAATE! *cries*

A Quiet Rehersal (Open) (I'll get on replying to this one super soon guys!)
Cafe Sabroso (Open) (I don't think it's my turn to post...but if it is, forgive meee I'll get on it!)
Mission: Sunset Patrol (Open) (I owe a post in this as well, and am working on it)
Serving a Smile (Closed) (I owe Toni a post in this now)
Settling In (Closed) (I owe or lovely Lovi a post in this D: )
Speedy Delivery (Closed)

(I've also promised to join and start a few other RPs with a bunch of you as well, and I plan on really working on getting those things done soon! Please PLEASE don't hesitate to PM me, throw shoes at me, etc. to remind me to post for you guys D: I hate keeping you guys waiting for little old me *sobs and loves you all* Feel free to also hop on my plotting threads, which I'll also get better at checking more regularly ^^')

Favorite Song: Hmm...gotta go with The Other Side of Down by David Archuleta

*dances off to work on posts*
Back to top Go down
Yekaterina Braginskaya

Yekaterina Braginskaya

Activity Check #5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #5   Activity Check #5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:17 pm

1. I love everyone here! and I love all the AUs I want to join them all! ;3;

2. More members are always lovely.

3. Not chracter appropriate, but here's a song I adore and just bleeding with my roots. 'Que du Vent' by Les Cowboys Fringants
Back to top Go down
Natalia Arlovskaya

Natalia Arlovskaya

Activity Check #5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #5   Activity Check #5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:52 pm

Vargas Pizza and Pastaria

Fateful Encounters (closed)

Favorite song: right now I'm just obsessing over Rocky Horror Picture Show in its entirety so...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Activity Check #5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check #5   Activity Check #5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activity Check #5
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next